Feedback & Complaints
We want to hear from you. Sharing your compliments, suggestions, complaints or issues is the key to ensuring we continue to improve and provide the best possible service and care. We want you to be confident that you can give feedback about our services, or raise a concern, and know that it will be treated in a timely, fair and transparent way.
- We are committed to hearing and acting on complaints
- We enable and support people to make complaints
- We are responsive and ensure resources are available to resolve complaints thoroughly
- We actively improve through learning from complaints
- We are transparent
- We advocate for vulnerable people who may have a complaint
- We are committed to open disclosure, identifying and reporting incidents and proactively communicating with our customers, their families, carers and our people.
HOW IT WORKS
We acknowledge your feedback, complaint or compliment within two business days.
If your feedback is a complaint, we investigate with a view to establishing what action we can take to achieve a suitable outcome.
We communicate the outcome and reasons for the decision as well as any actions taken by us. If you’re not satisfied, we can investigate further.
Once we have responded to your satisfaction, we may follow up to confirm any ongoing improvements.
Would you like to make a complaint or give a feedback?
You can make a complaint or give a feedback to CCA about:
- A service
- How you were treated
- Our facilities
Who can make a complaint or give a feedback?
Anyone can tell us what they think about our service, including people we provide services to, their families and friends, the community or staff from other services.
Is my complaint or feedback private?
We will keep your complaint & feedback private. We will keep your details safe and won’t share them without your consent.
Our promise to you
We will treat you fairly and with respect when you make a complaint. If you give us your contact details, we will let you know how long it will take us to get back to you with a full answer.
How do I make a complaint?
- Talk to our staff or ask to speak with the manager.
- Complete a complaints form and give it to our staff.
- Complete complaints online form below.