CCA’s Food Services provides support to all eligible persons. This includes any person who is:
- Aged 65 years and over (or 50 years and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) or;
- At risk of premature or inappropriate admission to long term residential care;
- A carer of someone in the above categories; or
- NDIS participants.
- A nutritionally balanced meal delivered to aged people, people with a disability, and their carers. The service is not means tested.
- Most people prefer to live at home but may need support. Without services such as MoW clients are at risk of premature admission to aged care.
- We actively educate clients and reduce the high risk of malnutrition in older people. Improving nutrition reduces other associated health risks.
- Often a MoW meal is the highest source of nutritional content for someone who would otherwise exist on tea and toast.
- Our volunteers are often the only daily contact for our clients, reducing social isolation and assisting in monitoring their health and wellbeing.
- Meals are tailored to meet dietary (e.g. diabetic, gluten free etc.), taste and cultural requirements.
Click on the link below our menu options:
- Winter Menu for Hot & Chilled Meals
- Menu from Good Meal (provided as frozen or chilled)
- Menu from Flagstaff (provided as frozen, chilled or hot)
- Menu from Meal Master (provided as frozen, chilled or hot)
- Menu from My Chef (provided as frozen, chilled or hot)
- Menu from Rice King – Asian meals (provided as frozen or chilled)
Special dietary requirements menus are available.
Please contact CCA for details.
For more information contact CCA on 9858 3222 or email email@example.com.
Alternately, use the form below to contact us.